Join us for this year’s Remembrance Walk on Saturday, July 26th, 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. at beautiful Miller’s Landing. Gather with your family and friends, walk the trail at Miller’s Landing, participate in remembrance crafts, fundraise to benefit Ted E. Bear Hollow, compete for trophies and prizes … all in memory of your loved ones.
Streamlined registration – register yourself, your family or a group all at once.
One free memory photo button will be included with each registration, but photos MUST be received by noon on Wednesday, July 23.
Online Registration is closed. Register day-of at Miller’s Landing.
- $25 Adults (19+)
- $10 Kids (3 – 18)
- FREE Kids under 3
- $5 Event t-shirts (add $2 for XXL and larger) Now purchase event t-shirts until August 15! Only shirts purchased by July 14 will be issued at the event.
Purchase t-shirts until August 15 and pickup t-shirts August 22nd after noon.
- Miller’s Landing
- Head east towards TD Ameritrade Park on Cuming St.. Cuming St. becomes Abbott Drive. Continue on Abbott Drive towards the airport. Turn right onto Riverfront Drive and watch for directional signs.
- Miller’s Landing is nestled on the riverfront just north of the Gallup campus and south of the River City Star.
- Participate in the event and/or support Ted E. Bear Hollow by fundraising.
- Set up participant teams at the registration site (all registrants who are joining or creating a team need to include their team name)
- Set up a fundraising page for yourself or your team (walk through the simple process of setting up a fundraising page – get family and friends to help you support the free grief services provided by Ted E. Bear Hollow). Raise $250 or more and an apple will be placed on the Ted E. Bear Hollow Remembrance Tree in memory of your loved one.
- Gather your participant team at the Remembrance Walk in team costumes.
- Compete for trophies, prizes and honor:
- Largest participant team – win two tickets to the Comfort Food Classic (Ted E. Bear Hollow’s chef competition on October 12)
- Most funds raised by a fundraising team – win two tickets to the Comfort Food Classic
- Most funds raised by a fundraising individual – win one ticket to the Comfort Food Classic
- Best team costume or team t-shirts – win two tickets to the Comfort Food Classic
- Best individual costume or t-shirt – win one ticket to the Comfort Food Classic
- Create luminaries
- Decorate pots
- Play “Smash Grief”
- Create key chains
- And more …